Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Scrappin' Chics June Challenge - #3

Today is the final reveal for June's Challenge at Scrappin' Chics Challenge Blog.  We have so many great projects for you to check out.  The theme this month is to scrap something with the sun and an inspirational saying.  I got this quote online. This picture was taken in 2009 at Lakeport, NY where my cousin lived (only 3 houses off the lake).  We spent many hours hanging out there day and night.



The inspiration for my flowers came from Lain and her blog A Layout a Day.  Click Here to read about her 3D flower post.  I took her advice and stamped my {Ippity} flowers onto pattern paper and layered them with pop up dots.  I am very happy with the way they turned out.

Please take time to visit the DT and GDT blogs as well.  You have 5 days left to submit your project to Scrappin' Chics.  I am looking forward to seeing what you all create.  If you like what you see, please follow my blog and leave me a comment.  I love reading what you write!  Talk to you soon.

2 comments:

Lain said...

Adorable! I love the colors you chose. Thanks for letting me know you posted this -- I love it.

Sarah said...

Such a pretty LO!